Give a generous gift now to help us reach more families facing financial hardship and struggling to cope with the disruption caused by Coronavirus.
Give a regular monthly gift to Aspect and help us take a step closer to a more inclusive world.
Every day Aspect changes the lives of people on the spectrum. Here are just some of the families who have shared their stories with us.
Make the powerful decision to join our growing community of supporters by becoming an Aspect Partner in Change.
There’s many ways you, your family and friends can support Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect). The easiest and quickest way is to make a donation.
We run regular appeals for donations to support areas of focus, key services we offer people on the autism spectrum, or in response to the changing needs of autistic people, such as coronavirus related support.
When you donate to one of our appeals, you help to create a more inclusive world for people on the autism spectrum, and help Aspect continue to provide critical autism-specific services.
Donating monthly is your chance to do something wonderful. Making a recurring monthly donation isn’t just about supporting the charity of your choice, but also your commitment to creating a world where no one on the autism spectrum is left behind.
All regular donors become members of our Partners in Change program, an exclusive community for monthly supporters of Aspect You’ll receive a welcome pack in the mail, and regular updates about how your contribution is being used to support people on the autism spectrum.
There are many occasions throughout the year where we have the opportunity to give generously to those we love. Sometimes the best gift of all, is one that gives back.
If you know someone who has a relative, friend or colleague on the autism spectrum, you may like to donate to Aspect as part of, or in lieu of a gift on occasions including:
One of the best opportunities to make a donation to charity is the end of the financial year. When you donate more than $2, to a charity that is a registered ‘dedicated gift recipient’ with the Australian government, your donation will be tax deductible on your refund for the relevant financial year.
Autism Spectrum Australia directs just under 90% of its income to the autism-specific services we operate, with the remaining 10% required for administrative support and expenses. We are committed to using each and every donation for maximum impact, ensuring no-one on the autism spectrum is left behind.
A more inclusive world for people on the autism spectrum is only one decision away. Please donate and support Aspect today.