What you need to know
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) expects you to know that:
- We own and reserves the rights to the information and content (material) on our website, unless stated differently.
- If you choose to add anything to our website, we then own the information you give to us. This means we can use and edit it however we want to.
- We expect you to be safe whilst using our website
- We do our best to keep our website up to date, but we cannot promise that it always will be.
- If the website, or any information on our website, becomes unavailable, we are not responsible for any loss that happens as a result.
- The information on our website should not replace the opinion of a medical professional if you need health or medical advice.
- Aspect must be honest with the information it shares and works to keep people safe when using our website.
- The rules of using this website help to protect Aspect, as well as our staff and people that are linked to Aspect with any legal responsibility.
- Aspect can stop you using our website, or take legal action against you if you do not follow these rules.
- These rules apply from the date they were first written on our website, and must be followed until Aspect choses to change or update them.
- Aspect can transfer who owns the material on this website without telling you.
When using our website, you can:
- look at the information on the website
- download or print information from the website
- use the information on Aspect’s website for your own personal use
- share the information on this website only when you have Aspect’s permission
When using our website, you must not:
- use information on our website without giving full credit to Aspect, or republish it as your own or another organisation’s information (in hard copy or on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license anything from this website;
- use, copy or take advantage of anything on this website for a commercial purpose (e.g. try to make any money or take any credit for anything on Aspect’s website);
- edit or change in anything on Aspect’s the website;
This includes anything that can:
- be against the law or unethical
- cause the website to be affected or hacked in any way (such as spyware, computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkits or other malicious computer software)
- collect data from Aspect’s website without our written permission;
- send out communications that were not agreed to;
- add anything to Aspect’s website that belongs to someone else;
- cause someone else to take legal action against yourself or Aspect;
- advertise or market anything without Aspect’s written permission
Aspect might keep some parts of this website restricted, which means only certain people will be able to look at or use that part of the website.
Autism Spectrum Australia's details
The full name of Autism Spectrum Australia is:
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect)
ABN 12 000 637 267
Autism Spectrum Australia's Central Office address is:
Building 1, Level 2, 14 Aquatic Drive, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086